skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bob vids
Monday, February 2, 2009
All Along the Watchtower
From Albany, New York. October 6, 2007.
Short and sweet version of the song.
Tony Garnier — bass guitar, upright bass
Stu Kimball — rhythm guitar
Denny Freeman — lead guitar, slide guitar
Donnie Herron - pedal steel guitar, violin, mandolin, banjo
George Recile — drums
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Bob Vids, or Vids de Bob
Here you will find exclusive content that is available elsewhere on the Web, but you have found it here because this is where you are.
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(166)
►
December
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
March
(23)
▼
February
(65)
Forever Young, with Bruce Springsteen
No title
Emotionally yours, with the Heartbreakers
I'll remember you
Not dark yet
One too many mornings
Train of love
Hurricane
Abandoned Love
Dignity
Where are you tonight?
Bob Dylan in Woodstock
East Virginia, with Earl Scruggs
All Over You
Like a Rolling Stone, with The Band
Girl from the North Country
I'm not supposed to care
Where teardrops fall
Desolation Row
A hard rain's gonna fall
Not Dark Yet
Highway 61 Revisited
She's your lover now
Maggie's Farm
Saved
Blowin' in the Wind, with Keith Richards and Ron Wood
Crossroads, with Eric Clapton
It's all over now, Baby Blue - with the Grateful Dead
Forever Young
No habla espanol? No problema - Nettie Moore
Hazel, with The Band
It's hell time man
Just like Tom Thumb's Blues
Don't fall apart on me tonight
Sweetheart like you
I threw it all away
Simple twist of fate
The Death of Emmitt Till
Baby please don't go
Just like a woman
Tell me momma
Hallelujah, I'm ready to go
Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll
Tomorrow is a long time
Trust Yourself
Everybody must get stoned
Romance in Durango
Tonight I'll be staying here with you
Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat, with Ron Wood
Smokestack Lightning
Repossession Blues
Yesterday
Stop Crying
I'll be your baby tonight - Kris Kristofferson, Wi...
Blowing in the Wind with Joan Baez
Slow Train
Hummingbird
White Dove
20/20 Vision
I want you
All Along the Watchtower
Bob sells out again! Pepsi Super Bowl commercial f...
Trail of the Buffalo
Three Angels
Knocking on Heaven's Door, with the Heartbreakers
►
January
(34)
Followers
My other blog
This is my U.S.A.
From poo to power
-
I wrote a story the other day about a University of Kansas project to turn sewage sludge from human waste into fuel. It's a pretty neat concept that is bei...
16 years ago
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Cool Bob on the Web
Bob Links - concert reviews, more
Bob Links - concert reviews, more
Dylan bootlegs
Dylan bootlegs
Expecting rain
KAYRAY's Dylan designs
What is your favorite decade of Bobness?
No comments:
Post a Comment